Last night was beyond anything I expected. I was invited to adjust at the Catholic Church's healing service. It started at 7:00 PM and did not conclude until 1:30 AM. There were about 700 people there and I adjusted all but a hundred or so. I did not start adjusting until after 11:00 PM so the night was long and really hot! I was pouring sweat. I had to wear slacks and a nice shirt, same thing I would wear to the office. After awhile I could not see from the salt in my sweat in my eyes. I was adjusting "blind". Of course vision does not necessarily come from the eyes. It was a new experience for me. They brought in all sort of cases. Blind, paralyzed, bleeding disorders, you name it, it was there. So many people were healed by their body releasing the healing power within it. I am sure that God was doing amazing things on the inside. I am out of time at the internet cafe. Gotta go.
Chad
2 comments:
Hey Chad,
Thanks for sharing your journey with us. It is so Awesome to see how God is working through you and the people of Ghana. We continue to pray for you and look forward to hearing more of what He will do during your stay there. I can't wait to hear that the little girl can walk!
What incredible stories! I'm amazed -- although I shouldn't be -- at the things God accomplishes through willing vessels.
Post a Comment